Enter Your Details
REGISTRATION INCLUDES :
- Access to all Scientific Sessions, Poster sessions, Exhibitions
- Handbook & Conference Materials
- Lunch, tea / coffee breaks during the conference days
- Certificate Accreditation from the Organizing Committee
- Access to the attendees email list (post conference)
CANCELLATION POLICY :
- All cancellations or modifications of registration must be made in writing to Program Manager.
- If Jacobs Conferences drops/cancels this occasion for any reason, you will get an acknowledgment for 100% of the enrolment charge paid. You may utilize this credit for another Jacobs Conferences event which must happen inside one year from the date of crossing out.
- If the participant is unable to attend
- Before 30 days of the conference: Eligible for Full Refund less $100 service Fee
- Within 30 days of Conference: Not eligible for Refund
- Accommodation Providers (Hotels) have their own cancellation policies, and they generally apply when cancellations are made less than 30 days prior to arrival. Please contact us as soon as possible, if you wish to cancel or amend your accommodation. Jacobs Conferences will advise the cancellation policy of your accommodation provider, prior to cancelling or amending your booking, to ensure you are fully aware of any non-refundable deposits.
- Accommodation rate includes full breakfast buffet and other services.
- Accommodation package only includes room rent charges and rest all incidentals would be charged extra.
- Additional Services include Mini Gym, Out-door swimming pool.